Mystery of the Attic

Mystery of the Attic
The BEST in YA Mysteries

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Based on a True Story

Mystery of the Attic is a story that is based on something that happened to me as a 13 year old living in an old farmhouse.  I would have to say that 80% of this story is true - my family members, family situation, school, friends and teachers were real people in my life at that time.  The hauntings really did happen (not the talking ghosts though) and chapter 6 was a night I would never forget!

I complied all the different hauntings together for the making of this book, but in reality they went on for a time span of 6 years. We moved and the new owners said they never heard or saw anything at all.

Years later, into my adulthood, I took my daughter, son and my daughter's friend to the old house.  I asked the owner if I could show them around and we even went up into the attic where most of the activity happened.  The kids were sure nervous, but nothing happened.

I invite you to check out this prime mystery for yourself.  There are tons of reviews and a sample reading.  This book is available in paperback or ebook and on any platform.

http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Attic-TJ-Perkins-ebook/dp/B003UNKZZO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1385517074&sr=1-1&keywords=tj+perkins

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment